Please bear with us,
as we are currently
in training with
Electronic Health Record
Neurology Associates, Inc., is based in St. Louis, Missouri. Our neurologists are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of adult neurological conditions.
We welcome you as a patient and appreciate the opportunity to provide your neurological care. The neurologists and staff at Neurology Associates strive to create a friendly environment as we help our patients through difficult times. Each individual is respectfully treated through the healthcare process to support quality of health and life.
The neurologists of Neurology Associates specialize in general neurological conditions, including but not limited to:
- Headaches including migraines (BOTOX® injections available for chronic migraine)
- Movement disorders (Parkinson's disease, tremor, dystonia, and restless legs syndrome)
- Neuromuscular disease (neuropathy, myasthenia gravis, and motor neuron diseases)
- Chronic migraines / BOTOX® injections available
- Epilepsy/Seizure disorder
- Memory disorders (Alzheimer's disease, other dementias)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's disease
- Specializing in carpal tunnel syndrome
- Electromyography and nerve conduction studies (NCS/EMG)
- BOTOX® injections for a number of neurological conditions including dystonia, spasticity, blepharospasm, and chronic migraine.
We hope you find the information on this website helpful in your health care decisions. Please contact us with questions or for an appointment.
DO YOU SUFFER FROM CHRONIC MIGRAINES?
BOTOX IS PROVEN TO SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE CHRONIC HEADACHE DAYS EVERY MONTH
Chronic Migraine--15 or more headaches a month
BOTOX is the first and only FDA-approved, preventive treatment for people with Chronic Migraine
BOTOX is injected every three months in the office by a trained neurologist
BOTOX for Chronic Migraine are covered by most insurance.
ISN’T IT TIME TO REDUCE THOSE CHRONIC HEADACHE DAYS?
CALL AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
The Ultimate Gift:
Ask about our DISCOUNTS:
Referring docs, groups, office & family rates